Thanks to the following people especially to the wonderful people that got me to WordCamp Hamilton this weekend:
- Morten Rand-Hendriksen for teaching me CPT’s and ACF’s on Lynda.com and answering all my crazy questions on Twitter as I learned.
- Michelle Schulp and Dan Beil who helped me to understand why to use these wonderful things, not just the how.
- Chad Fullerton and Karen Maraj who added me to the roster and gave me the chance to share this knowledge.
- Weever Apps for giving me the ability to stay local to my community.
- Kiera Howe for always helping me with my technical issues and being there when I need her always.
- And most of all to Adam Wills, our lead organizer for more reasons that I can mention, including helping to get me to where I am today.
I really want to thank everyone who came to see my presentation. I really had a fun time giving this one and look forward to the feedback on this new presentation. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this!
We were a small but mighty group this week at our meetup, but we helped a few people who may not have otherwise submitted to speak at our local WordCamp. Many of the myths were dispelled and barriers broken. This was definitely worth delivering and I thank the diversity team for putting this together and delivering this training. If you want to apply to speak for WordCamp Hamilton, submissions are open until May 1, 2018! You can apply HERE.