As always, I like taking photos at WordCamps, but I didn’t take as many this time around. Enjoy!
WordCamp Ottawa 2017 Photos
Posted by Shanta on August 13, 2017
WTH are CPT’s and ACF’s? – WordCamp Ottawa 2017
Posted by Shanta on July 24, 2017
Thanks to the following people especially to the wonderful people that got me to WordCamp Ottawa this past weekend:
- Morten Rand-Hendriksen for teaching me CPT’s and ACF’s on Lynda.com and answering all my crazy questions on Twitter as I learned.
- Michelle Schulp and Dan Beil who helped me to understand why to use these wonderful things, not just the how.
- Shawn Hooper and Meagan Hanes who added me to the roster at the last minute to the schedule and gave me the chance to share this knowledge
- Michelle Ames and Matt Graham who were my patrons and offered me a place to stay and a way to get there.
- Bridget Willard who helped me set up the wonderful tip jar from Give.
It was an amazing weekend at WordCamp Ottawa! I really want to thank everyone who stayed until the very end to see my presentation, especially when I was a last minute edition. I really had a fun time giving this one and look forward to the feedback on this new presentation. As always, a big thank you to the organizers of WordCamp Ottawa for adding me to the roster. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this!
WPCampus 2017 – Photos from Buffalo and Niagara Falls
Posted by Shanta on July 15, 2017
Here are some of the photos I took while attending WPCampus in Buffalo, New York this weekend. It's so amazing to see so many friends and connect with more of those in higher education. I've also contributed these to the Google Album here.
How to Organize Your Website Content – WordCamp Halifax 2017
Posted by Shanta on May 27, 2017
Thanks to the gang at WordCamp Halifax for inviting me to their inaugural WordCamp this year! Here are the slides from my talk on Content Architecture. I look forward to seeing all of your tweets with post-it notes. Feel free to ask any questions as well.
PS. Thank you so much for the amazing feedback on the session forms. Just a note on not finishing, I actually did finish just on the Mark. The only thing I didn’t put in was the questions at the end. I’ll make sure to put a final top up to say “That’s it!”. I will definitely make sure to leave more time for questions next time. That or find me at the after party. ?
BrainStation – Day One
Posted by Shanta on April 4, 2017